Date and Time
April 28, 2015 from 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
1981 McGill College
Montreal, QC, H3A 0G6
How do you drive sales and maximize inventory turns in a challenging retail environment? Do you have a highly productive inventory management strategy?
To get the most out of your business plan, effective inventory planning and continual performance analysis are crucial. This second event in our series of four will further explore key merchandise planning areas:
- Best practices to adopt in an omni-channel retail environment;
- The importance of planning and tracking;
- Performance benchmarks to adhere to;
- Organizational issues to consider;
- Utilizing various technologies.
Join us to learn more!
Please register before April 21st.