Vanessa Velentzas has over eleven years of experience in delivering assurance and consulting services to both private and public companies. Among her many mandates within various industries, Vanessa has acquired pertinent experience in the retail, distribution and manufacturing sectors, particularly in audit.
Vanessa is a vice president in the assurance division and is recognized for her technical expertise and commitment to client satisfaction. Vanessa is also a senior member of our Retail Consulting Services Group where she assists retail management in navigating today’s highly volatile retail landscape by providing meaningful and practical solutions in areas such as store performance analysis, inventory management and financial projections. In addition, Vanessa has worked on pre and post funding due diligence mandates for major banks.
Fields of expertise
- Problem solving
- Due diligence
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA auditor, CA), 2006
- Graduate Diploma in Public Accountancy, McGill University, 2006
- B.Com., McGill University, 2004
Professional and community involvement
- National Retail Federation (US) - Member since 2011
- “Formule ‘briques et mortier’ : bien vivante et toujours aussi importante,” Le Détaillant, Winter 2012
- Career profile featured on Droit-Inc. (website), “Au secours des détaillants,” March 2014