Dedicated, well-informed, amiable.
Strategic in business planning and execution, Carl’s high energy means his clients can expect high productivity with a collaborative approach. Carl’s expertise includes working with companies throughout North America, assisting with client relationship management, cross-culture training and identifying new business opportunities.
Responsible for driving business development initiatives, Carl plays an active role in expanding Richter’s cybersecurity service offerings. He helps design and lead the implementation of complex solutions throughout project lifecycles in different environments, working in the areas of Identity and Access Management, Machine Learning, and the Internet of Things advisory.
Carl brings substantial leadership, training, and professional development opportunities to Richter and plays an integral role in mentoring and training junior team members.
Fields of expertise
- IAM Cloud Transformation (Identity & Access Governance)
- Identity Analytics applied through Machine Learning and AI
- Risk Management and Performance Metrics
- Financial institutions
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), 2003
- Certified Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), 2003
- B.A. in Economics, York University, 1983