Strategic, empathetic, creative.
Justine Delisle has a work style based on excellence, empathy and experience. She enjoys teaming up with people with different fields of expertise for collaborations that provide unique, lasting results. She describes herself as having a holistic perspective on situations and challenges, one that helps her provide highly personalized solutions for her clients.
A member of Richter’s team since 2010, Justine began her career in the Assurance department, specializing in real estate, non-profit organizations and philanthropy. Since 2016, she has held the position of Division Manager of the Financial Account Management (FAM) division, having overseen its conception, design and implementation. As Partner, she now leads a team of dedicated specialists with a unique expertise in assisting high net worth families in their financial matters.
Acting as the Personal CFO for high net worth families, her focus is on the integration and optimization of financial matters such as tax, accounting, wealth management, financial management and strategy, estate and Next Gen planning, philanthropy and governance.
Together with her team, she offers a suite of family office services to support her clients in developing their financial, social and philanthropic legacy, and collaborates with other family advisors to exceed clients’ objectives when building their financial and philanthropic strategies. Her attentive and empathetic nature and her proactive approach make her a trusted advisor for her clients.
Fields of expertise
- Family and personal financial planning
- Estate planning
- Next generation planning and implementation
- Philanthropy and governance
- Investments structure and accounting
- Financial management of complex structures
- Cash management and banking
- Family fiduciary mandate
- Institut de la planification financière (IQPF) designation, 2018
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA), 2012
- Graduate Diploma in Public Accountancy, HEC Montréal, 2010
- B.B.A., HEC Montréal, 2009
Professional and community involvement
- Peace Network for Social Harmony – Member and representative for Richter
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioner (STEP) – Member
- Interviewed by François Normand. “Ces PME qui ne font pas leur âge”, Les Affaires. October 2020.