Pragmatic, Honest, Empathetic.
At work and in her personal life, Kim Sarrazin-Gauthier pays special attention to the human side of her relationships. She is sensitive to the people around her, shows strong listening skills and treats the viewpoints of all colleagues with the utmost respect.
Drawing on a solid professional background, Kim provides clients with sound strategic advice on project planning, enterprise risk management, internal audit, compliance and performance improvement. With more than 10 years of consulting experience, Kim ably leverages and shares her expertise with her business client base, consisting primarily of large corporations, public companies and Crown corporations.
Kim has a proven ability to work under pressure, along with outstanding organizational skills and the ability to manage and deliver complex mandates. Coupled with her aptitude to engage client cooperation across the board, this skill set allows her to quickly identify issues and recommend practical solutions effectively tailored to client needs.
Fields of expertise
- Project planning
- Finance Function consulting
- Business process optimization
- Corporate governance
- Risk management, internal audit and compliance
- Financial Program compliance (52-109 and SOX)
- Financial industry
- Manufacturing and distribution
- Real estate
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA auditor, CA), 2009
- Graduate Diploma, Accounting, ESG UQAM, 2008
- B.A.A., Accounting, ESG UQAM, 2007
Professional and community involvement
- Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), Montreal Chapter (IIA Montréal) – Member of the Strategic Committee, 2016-2017
- Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), Montreal Chapter (IIA Montréal) – Member of the Passport-Training Organizing Committee, 2015-2017
- Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), Montreal Chapter (IIA Montréal) – Member, since 2014
- Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) – Member, since 2014
- Ordre des Comptables Professionnels Agréés du Québec – Member, since 2009