Driven, creative, person of integrity
As a dedicated advisor to his clients, Mehdi Aboulfaraj approaches each mandate with in-depth knowledge, creativity and integrity. His insights and well-rounded expertise make him a trusted advisor to his clients. As a Vice-President at Richter, Mehdi oversees the implementation of cybersecurity solutions.
A driven professional, Mehdi works with his team to plan and implement security strategies, including cybersecurity roadmaps and customized control frameworks, policies, architecture and models to help his clients achieve their goals.
Mehdi is often called upon to assess cyber risk gaps and maturity, which he does by leveraging industry recognized frameworks such as NIST CSF and ISO 27001. He is able to anticipate his clients’ needs and has a unique ability to manage complex mandates in order to provide his clients with holistic advice.
Fields of expertise
- Identity and Access Management
- Security and Threat Intelligence
- Security Architecture, design review and solutions integration
- Virtualization and Cloud computing security and integration
- Vulnerability assessment and Audit
- Bachelor of computer engineering, Ecole Polytechnique, 2000
Professional and community involvement
- SANS Advisory board – Senior Member, since 2014
- VMware User Group – VCP, since 2013
- International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium)² – CISSP, since 2005
- Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec – Member, since 2002