Authentic, results-oriented, driven.
Mirella Pisciuneri is an excellent example of “what you see is what you get ”. She is result-oriented and an authentic leader.
Mirella is a seasoned professional and a highly-experienced specialist in consulting and reorganizations for both public and private companies.
During the course of her career, Mirella has managed numerous complex mandates with respect to operational and financial reviews as well as formal and informal restructurings. Mirella acts as a high-level consultant for businesses dealing with a financial crisis situation within their organization. She is known for her capacity to overcome the most challenging issues with efficient, concrete and innovative solutions.
Creative, responsive and involved, Mirella’s professionalism and dedication represents real added value for all clients.
Fields of expertise
- Analysis of performance and benchmarking
- Consumer products
- Health services
- Real estate and construction
- Marine vessel construction
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA), 2000
- Diploma in Public Accountancy, 1999
- B. Com., Concordia University, 1997
Professional and community involvement
- La Financière agricole du Québec – Independent member of the Board of Directors since 2015
- Les Femmes du W, Member since 2013
- MAB-Mackay Golf Foundation – Member since 2014
- Turnaround Management Association – Member since 2013
- Presentation. “Accounting aspects of governance”to the Institute for Governance (IGOPP), May 2018
- Presentation. “Risks and opportunities of E-Commerce” to the Risk Management Association, December 2017
- Presentation. “Is E-Commerce the end of retail as we know it ?” at the Open Forum Ouvert – November, 2017
- Interviewed. CBC News: The World at Six, June 2017
- Quoted in an article “Sears Canada to close 59 stores, lay off 2,900 in restructuring,” CBC News, June 2017
- Quoted in an article “Entrée massive des femmes dans le boys’ club,” Les Affaires, December 2016
- Quoted in an article “Des stratégies pour donner un coup de pouce,” Les Affaires, December 2016
- Keynote address to the 6th Annual National McCarthy Tétrault Consumer Products & Retail Summit webinar, February 25, 2016
- Speaker. ʽʽLes signaux avant-coureurs de la détérioration d’un crédit,’’ Risk Management Association (RMA), Montréal Chapter., September 2015
- Speaker. ʽʽDévelopper le leadership au féminin et entreprendre vos idées,’’ HEC (L.I.F.E. Committee), November 2014
- Author. ʽʽLe chemin vers un redressement financier,’’ Let’s Talk Numbers, November 2012
- Author. ʽʽÉchec d’une entreprise : les 10 premiers signes avant-coureurs,’’ Let’s Talk Numbers, January 2012
- CCAA Monitor for Souris Mini, a designer and retailer of children apparel and accessories.