DILIGENT, PERSONABLE, ANALYTICAL.
Beyond his professional achievements, Daniel embodies integrity and a strong work ethic. He effortlessly puts clients and colleagues at ease with his approachable and friendly demeanour, making them feel valued and heard in his presence. His analytical mind thrives on precision, ensuring that no detail goes unnoticed.
Daniel’s journey with Richter began in 2014, where he quickly became an invaluable member of the firm. Starting in Audit and later transitioning to Richter Consulting in 2016, he found his calling in the US Restructuring team. His expertise in assessing business unit profitability, identifying cost reduction opportunities, and implementing operational improvements, alongside his comprehensive assessment of the supply chain and development of accurate liquidity models proved instrumental in various successful restructurings.
Daniel specializes in financial advisory to middle-market lenders, sponsors, and management teams, for which he has become a trusted advisor. He has been involved in some of Richter’s most complex and sensitive engagements and is highly skilled in developing and assessing business plans, financial projections, financial modelling, cash flow forecasts and turnaround plans.
FIELDS OF EXPERTISE
- Financial advisory to middle market lenders, sponsors, and management teams
- Cash flow forecasting
- Financial modeling
- Business assessments
- Business services
- Manufacturing and distribution
- Consumer products
- Food & Beverage
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA), 2016
- Graduate Certificate, Professional Accounting, Desautels Faculty of Management, McGill University, 2014
- Bachelor of Commerce, Major in Accounting, John Molson School of Business, Concordia University, 2013