ANALYTICAL, THOROUGH, GOAL-ORIENTED.
In the dynamic world of insolvency and restructuring where urgency is ever present, Jonathan Joffe takes on every mandate with a calm and even-keeled demeanour.
As a Vice President at Richter, Jonathan excels in situations requiring complex financial analyses. His technical knowledge, attention to detail and creative financial modelling skills help him to produce polished, top-quality products in a timely manner.
Clients appreciate his responsiveness and his ability to identify and implement solutions even in the most complicated cases. Jonathan’s personable attitude helps him relate to clients on a personal level and advise them through difficult situations.
- Trustee in Bankruptcy, 2015
- Chartered Financial Analyst, 2013
- Chartered Insolvency and Restructuring Professional, 2013
- Chartered Professional Accountant, 2012
- Chartered Accountant, 2009
- Rotman School of Management, MMPA, Accounting, 2007
- McGill University, BComm, Management, 2005
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Canadian Association of Insolvency & Restructuring Professionals
- Turnaround Management Association
- CFA Society Toronto
- Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants