Tactical, organized, precise.
Linda has extensive experience in information and systems management, research, and business operations in professional services and non-profit organizations. Drawing upon this expertise, as well as her strong interpersonal skills, Linda brings clarity and precision to complex issues.
As Manager, Recruitment Operations of Richter’s Executive Search team, Linda’s key responsibilities include leading and managing both internal and external systems and business search operations, as well as proactively identifying and bridging any gaps. Her deep knowledge of information management and research are key to the teams’ short and long-term success.
Before joining Richter, Linda worked for the CNIB Foundation, leading multiple teams delivering metadata services to over 600 Canadian public libraries and Library and Archives Canada. She began her career at one of Canada’s top business law firms where she held multiple roles over a 10-year tenure focusing on research and information management systems and Current Awareness (E-commerce and Consumer Protection Act) research services.
Fields of expertise
- Research and Information Management
- Implementation systems infrastructure
- Project management
- Business operations management
- Client and vendor relations
- Non-profit and Social Enterprise – accessible services
- Legal – copyright and record management
- Academia – metadata, knowledge management, and research and information services
- Master of Information Studies (MISt), University of Toronto. 2002
- BA of History, East Asian Studies, University of Toronto. 1998
Professional and community involvement
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO),
CNIB-Canada member of Accessible Book Consortium Global Book Service, since 2013