Generous, open-minded, practical.
Audrey first came to Richter in 2003 as a trainee where she quickly became known for her rigor and her interpersonal skills. Her strong technical ability and talent for finding solutions, make her a valuable ally. Today, Audrey heads the Professional Practice Group, the group responsible for quality control, audit methodology and continuing education within the firm.
Able to take the reins in complex mandates in the areas of auditing, financial reporting and litigation and arbitration, Audrey has extensive knowledge of Canadian, US and international accounting standards. With her expertise in the areas of innovation and technology, retail and manufacturing and distribution, she is committed to delivering work that meets the best practices of her clients’ businesses.
A driven, outstanding collaborator, Audrey is always available to lend a hand. Her colleagues and clients agree that she is a key element of any team.
Fields of expertise
- Manufacturing and distribution
- High tech
- Retail business
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF), 2016
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), 2014
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA), 2007
- Postgraduate Diploma (D.E.S.S.), Concordia University, Summer 2005
- Bachelor of Commerce, Concordia University, 2004
Professional and community involvement
- Board of Directors of Collège Saint-Hilaire – Member, 2016 to today
- CPA Canada Working Group on Partnerships and Consolidation – Member, 2015-2016
- Continuing Education Program of the Ordre des CPA du Québec Author and host, from 2013 to today
- CPA committee in chambers of the Ordre des CPA du Québec, President, 2014 and 2015
- CPA Committee in Cabinet of the Ordre des CPA du Québec, Member, since 2011
- IFRS Technical Working Group – Financial Accounting – Part I of the Order of Chartered Professional Accountants of Quebec – Member since 2012
- Technical Working Group on Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises – Part II of the Order of Chartered Professional Accountants of Quebec – Member since 2012
- Richter United Way Campaign – President, 2009 to 2011
- Concordia University – UFE Teaching and Tutoring (now the SCF), 2006