Generous, open-minded, practical.
Audrey first came to Richter in 2003 as a trainee where she quickly became known for her rigor and her interpersonal skills. Her strong technical ability and talent for finding solutions, make her a valuable ally. Today, Audrey heads the Professional Practice Group, the group responsible for quality control, audit methodology and continuing education within the firm.
Able to take the reins in complex mandates in the areas of auditing, financial reporting and litigation and arbitration, Audrey has extensive knowledge of Canadian, US and international accounting standards. With her expertise in the areas of innovation and technology, retail and manufacturing and distribution, she is committed to delivering work that meets the best practices of her clients’ businesses.
A driven, outstanding collaborator, Audrey is always available to lend a hand. Her colleagues and clients agree that she is a key element of any team.
Fields of expertise
- Audit and certification
- Manufacturing and distribution
- High tech
- Retail business
- Chartered Business Valuator (CBV), 2018
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF), 2016
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), 2014
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA), 2007
- Postgraduate Diploma (D.E.S.S.), Concordia University, 2005
- Bachelor of Commerce, Concordia University, 2004
Professional and community involvement
- Collège Saint-Hilaire – Member of the Board of Directors, since 2016
- CPA Canada – Working Group on Partnerships and Consolidation – Member, 2015-2016
- Ordre des CPA du Québec – Continuing Education Program – Author and host, since 2013
- Ordre des CPA du Québec – Committee for CPAs in public practice – President, 2014-2015; Member, since 2011
- Ordre des CPA du Québec – Technical working group on IFRS – Financial Accounting – Part I – Member, since 2012
- Ordre des CPA du Québec – Technical working group on ASPE – Part II – Member, since 2012
- Richter United Way Campaign – President, 2009-2011
- Concordia University – UFE (now the CFE) teaching and tutoring, 2006
- Author. “Upcoming Changes to Development and Construction Revenue Reporting”. Espace Montréal magazine. April 2015.
Audit and Assurance Services
To know where you’re going, it’s important to know where you’ve been. Audits and professional assurance services gives you a clear picture of your business’s current performance.
Litigation Support and Dispute Resolution
Complex matters involving serious disputes is a major distraction to your business and could cost you (potentially) millions of dollars in lost profits.