Results-driven, creative, dependable.
No matter how complex a situation, Daniel always brings a rational and innovative approach, delivered with a balanced and confident demeanor. For over fifteen years, he has provided invaluable advice as a financial advisor to his clients in turnaround and restructuring and corporate finance, continuously demonstrating his extensive experience in assessing business plans and operational improvement initiatives, analyzing financial performance and projections, dynamic sensitivity models, and formulating restructuring strategies for creditors and companies in the middle market.
Daniel has led numerous and complex engagements, including the restructuring of a large, sponsor owned national consumer products distributor requiring meaningful operational action plans and cost realignment initiatives, and support in the divestiture of a multi-state healthcare business.
He is highly respected by his clients as a results-driven professional, developing well formulated positions and creative strategies to address underperforming businesses within a broad range of industries.
- Business services
- Consumer products
- Graduate Degree in Accounting – John Molson School of Business, 2001
- Bachelor Commerce – McGill University, 1999
Professional and community involvement
- Certified Turnaround Professional, (CTP)
- Chartered Professional Accountant, (CPA, CA)
- Turnaround Management Association (TMA) – Member
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) – Member