2. This website and its content are made available only to provide information about Richter and its related entities, Richter S.E.N.C.R.L., Richter LLP, Richter & Partners, Richter Inc., Richter Management Ltd. RFO Capital Inc. (hereinafter individually and collectively “Richter”). In making this website available, no client, advisory, fiduciary or professional relationship is created, intended or established, nor is any information on this website intended to constitute any service or advice, whether accounting, tax, legal, consulting or other professional advice or otherwise. The contents are not a substitute for the user seeking advice from a professional that is familiar with the user’s factual situation or circumstances.
3. All content published on or otherwise accessible through this website, including without limitation all texts, designs, images, photographs and other information, is protected under Canadian and other copyright laws to the maximum extent permitted. The content, and the copyright in the content, are owned or controlled by Richter and/or its affiliates, licensors, suppliers, representatives or agents (each a “Copyright Holder”). The Copyright Holder grants you a limited license to display or print the content for your own personal and non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell these materials in any form or manner without the express written permission of the Copyright Holder(s) of the content. You must abide by all copyright notices, information and restrictions contained in any content on, or accessed through, the website and maintain such notices in the content. The Copyright Holder(s) do not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on, or obtained through, the website will not infringe the rights of third parties.
5. Richter does not intend for the information contained on this website to address matters or situations concerning individuals, corporations, partnerships or any other business entities. Richter does not promise or guarantee that the information contained on this website is accurate, complete, updated regularly and obtained from reliable sources.
6. This website and the information contained herein are provided “as is,” and Richter makes no express or implied representations or warranties regarding this website or the information therein. Without limiting the foregoing, Richter does not warrant that the website or information will be error-free or will meet any particular criteria of performance or quality. Richter expressly disclaims all implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, and accuracy.
8. Richter will not be liable to you or any third-party for any consequential, incidental, indirect, punitive or special damages (including, without limitation, damages relating to lost profits, lost data or loss of goodwill) arising out of, relating to or connected with the use of this website, regardless of the cause of action on which they are based, even if advised of the possibility of such damages occurring.
If you have comments or suggestions, or experience any difficulties with our website, send an email to email@example.com
Last Revised: December 2015