An accomplished real estate professional, Gavin Reiff is known for his insightful and practical advice. Gavin understands the risks that can arise in today’s competitive and evolving real estate environment, and uses his valuable insights to ensure his clients are prepared. A thoughtful and value-driven leader, Gavin is respected amongst his colleagues as someone who is reliable, pragmatic, and collaborative.
Before joining Richter, Gavin worked in both institutional private equity and public market environments, making him proficient in investment underwriting and execution for assets with income producing and development attributes across all major real estate asset classes. He has extensive investment transaction and investment management experience as a principal investor and a joint venture partner. Gavin is also a member of advisory boards for real estate investment funds.
Gavin’s approach to every client mandate is thoughtful and detail-oriented. As head of the Real Estate Strategy Group, Gavin works closely with all stakeholders to ensure that their concerns are understood, their issues are resolved, and their objectives are achieved.
Fields of expertise
- Real Estate Advisory
- Business Planning and Investment Strategy
- Investment Identification and Underwriting
- Transaction Structure and Negotiation
- Asset Management and Performance Benchmarking
- Investment Liquidation and Succession Planning
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA), University of Toronto
- Bachelor of Engineering Science (BESc), Western University
Professional and Community Involvement
- Professional Engineers Ontario, Member Since 2007
- Deveraux Group of Companies, Advisory Board Since 2020