Thoughtful, practical, insightful.
An accomplished real estate professional, Gavin Reiff is known for his insightful and practical advice. Gavin understands the risks that can arise in today’s competitive and evolving real estate environment, and uses his valuable insights to ensure his clients are prepared. A thoughtful and value-driven leader, Gavin is respected amongst his colleagues as someone who is reliable, pragmatic, and collaborative.
Before joining Richter, Gavin worked in both institutional private equity and public market environments, making him proficient in investment underwriting and execution for assets with income producing and development attributes across all major real estate asset classes. He has extensive investment transaction and investment management experience as a principal investor and a joint venture partner. Gavin is also a member of advisory boards for real estate investment funds.
Gavin’s approach to every client mandate is thoughtful and detail-oriented. As a leader within the Real Estate Advisory group, Gavin works closely with all stakeholders to ensure that their concerns are understood, their issues are resolved, and their objectives are achieved.
Real estate Expertise
- Business Planning and Investment Strategy
- Investment Assessment and Capital Planning
- Structured Transaction and Negotiation
- Investment Management and Performance Benchmarking
- Investment Liquidation and Succession Planning
Professional and Community Involvement
- Professional Engineers Ontario, Member since 2007
Boards and committees
- Deveraux Group of Companies, Advisory Board since 2020
- REALPAC, Commercial Real Estate Research Committee since 2018
- Author, ‘‘Street Smarts: Adaption is on the Horizon for Strategic
Investors and Tenants: Exploring our Relationship to Cities and
Population Migration Considerations’’, eSpace Montreal. Q3 2021
- Speaker, The Future of Real Estate: Assets on Blockchain,
Europe Disrupt Summit. Q3 2021