Engaging, reliable, decisive.
Known for his engaging personality, George is adamant about building genuine connections with colleagues and clients. Since joining Richter in 2011, he has established himself as a trusted advisor to his clients.
Using taxation as his foundation, George accompanies families through the challenges of entrepreneurship. He supports them in the decision-making process as it relates to the various facets of their business and guides them through introspective endeavours, such as estate planning and business transition.
George is also intricately involved in providing financial literacy to the future generation of entrepreneurs through Richter’s Financial Literacy Program.
Fields of expertise
- Family business advisor
- Tax and estate planning
- Conflict resolution
- Financial literacy
- Real estate
- Food industry
- Health care
- Graduate diploma in Taxation, HEC Montréal, 2011
- Member of the Québec Bar, 2009
- Bachelor of Laws, Université de Montréal, 2008
- Author. “The Art of the Deal: Buyer Beware! Recent Changes Announced to the Principal Residence Exemption and Extended Governmental Audit Power for Unreported Real Estate Sales”, Espace Montréal, October 2016
- Author. “Développements récents en matière de province de résidence d’une fiducie canadienne”, APFF Stratège, March 2016