Charismatic, sociable, funny.
Giovanni has one of the rarest talents of today’s under pressure world: he is a great listener. He will never undertake a file without fully grasping the needs of the client.
Giovanni has acquired over 25 years of expertise advising companies in a vast array of industries. Focused on growth objectives, he works to establish and implement successful business strategies that improve efficiencies and increase overall management effectiveness. He has led and executed numerous complex mandates that have enabled his entrepreneurial clients to meet their financial goals and operational objectives.
Giovanni has an extensive network of contacts in the business community, including in top banking institutions and law firms. He is particularly adept at leveraging his connexions for his clients’ benefit. He has also developed a specialty in insurance services for brokers and dealers who are members of the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC).
Empathetic and attentive, Giovanni makes every interaction a pleasure and every problem seem instantly more manageable.
Fields of expertise
- Succession planning
- Family planning
- Transaction support
- Business advisory
- Real estate
- In-depth Brokers and Investment Dealers Course, CPA Canada, 2000
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA), 1996
- B. Com., McGill University, 1995
Professional and community involvement
- Heart & Stroke Foundation: Quebec Chapter – Board member, since 2013
- Italian-Canadian Community Foundation – Governor, since 2010
- Kovalev & Friends Foundation for Kids – Board member, since 1996