Strategic, Trusted, Focused
Jenna’s diligent and holistic approach to her work has positioned her as a trusted advisor to her clients and colleagues.
Jenna began her career in Richter’s Tax Division in 2012. As a Vice President, Jenna advises both corporate and individual clients on a wide variety of issues including corporate reorganizations and mergers and acquisitions.
Jenna is also actively involved in settling disputes with government revenue departments. She is often called upon for her expertise on intricate topics, such as her in-depth understanding of government subsidies, which she leverages to help clients navigate through difficult situations.
Within Richter, Jenna is involved in a variety of committees and invests time in developing new initiatives to aid in the growth and development of Richter’s internal culture.
Fields of expertise
- Corporate reorganizations
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Dispute resolution
- Government subsidies
- Private equity
- Real estate
- Member of the Québec Bar, 2011
- LL.B, McGill University, 2011
- B.C.L, McGill University, 2011
- B.Com (Great Distinction), McGill University, 2007
Professional and Community Involvement
- Blue J Legal Product Advisory Board – Member, since 2020
- Israel Cancer Research Fund Women of Action Committee – Member, since 2017
- Jewish General Hospital, Hope and Cope – Peer Mentor, since 2007
- Co-Presenter. Estate Planning and Trusts, Montréal, April 2017
- Co-Presenter. “You Can’t Action Results: Tax Planning for Private Companies” March 2017, Halton-Peel
- Author. “The Art of the Deal: Sales Considerations in Mixed Use Properties” Espace Montréal, April 2016
- Award Recipient. Top Project, CPA Canada 2015
- Author. “The Art of the Deal: Non-Resident Real Estate Transactions – Complexities and Risks”, Espace Montréal, July 2013