Meticulous, caring, diligent
Julie Bazinet’s approach to her work is meticulous and diligent. After practising in Richter’s audit group for three years, Julie joined the Business Valuation, Litigation and Forensic Accounting and Transaction Advisory Group in 2011.
As a Chartered Business Valuator, Julie specializes in business valuation and financial litigation support. She provides valuation-related professional services primarily in the context of matrimonial proceedings, shareholder disputes, commercial litigation and damage quantification, corporate and tax reorganizations, financial reporting and M&A transactions.
As a Vice President, Julie oversees and manages business valuation and litigation support mandates primarily in the context of dispute resolutions. Julie also prepares expert reports and counter expertise reports for the Court and provides assistance to lawyers with all their litigation support needs.
Fields of expertise
- Business valuation
- Litigation support
- Damage quantification
- Dispute resolution
- Distribution and retail
- Real estate
- Communications and marketing
- Health services and pharmaceuticals
- CBV Designation, CICBV, 2013
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA), Ordre des CPA du Québec, 2010
- Graduate Diploma in Public Accountancy, Concordia University, 2010
- Bachelor of Commerce, Concordia University, 2009
Professional and community involvement
- One Full Circle Organization – Member of the Board of Advisors, since 2020
- Chartered Business Valuation Institute – Marker for the national Membership Qualification Exam, since 2016; Translator, since 2016
- Beta Gamma Sigma International Honour Society, 2009
- Golden Key International Honour Society, 2009