Accomplished, resourceful, results-driven.
A focused, thoroughly-dedicated professional, Morrie Rutman is one of the most experienced professionals when it comes to financial, operational and turnaround consulting, especially in evaluating and developing business plans, strategic plans, cash management systems, and reliable forecasting models.
Morrie works closely with companies, their lenders and other stakeholders, in assessing the feasibility of strategic plans, ranging from turnaround scenarios to capital expenditure programs.
His specialty is bringing added value through business viability assessments and financial advisory services. Over the course of his career, Morrie has served as advisor to numerous publicly traded and privately held companies.
Fields of expertise
- Financial, Operational and Turnaround Consulting
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Business Plan Development
- Business Viability Assessment
- Working Capital Management
- Consumer products
- Chartered Professional Accountant 1988
- B. Com., McGill University, 1988
Professional and community involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Quebec CPA Order
- Turnaround Management Association
- Lecturer. Various conferences and organizations: VALCON (Las Vegas), IMN Special Assets Forum (Chicago), ACI Restructuring Conference (New York), McGill University.
- Numerous executive training programs at major financial institutions on topics such as assessing management, forensic accounting, workout fundamentals and advanced cash-flow diagnostics.