Authentic, trustworthy, reliable.
Soft-spoken, yet articulate and thoroughly convincing, Stephanie is a remarkably positive person. Often smiling, always friendly, she is an authentic, dedicated, reliable, and smart go-getter. Long involved in the real estate industry, she is highly-regarded as an expert in the field.
With her 15 years of assurance experience, Stephanie has developed particular expertise in the real estate and automobile sectors which she uses to the advantage of her entrepreneurial clients. Thanks to her extensive knowledge of the markets and of the various issues that entrepreneurs face on a regular basis, she is able to propose targeted, practical solutions that are tailored to each situation.
She is a highly experienced professional who is dedicated to maintaining good relationships with her clients, Stephanie ensures clear and regular communication with clients to remain abreast of, and provide advice regarding, all of their business developments.
Stephanie is recognized for her proactive approach, her efficiency and her professionalism. Dedicated, understanding, creative and reliable, Stephanie is a revered team member and business partner.
Fields of expertise
- Audit advisory services
- Tax advisory services
- Financial advisory services
- Strategic advisory services for the real estate, automobile and restaurant sectors
- Real Estate and Construction
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- CPA auditor, CA, 2004
- Graduate Diploma in Accounting, Concordia University, 2003
- B.B.A., Concordia University, 2002
Professional and community involvement
- CPA Order of Québec – Member of the Young Leaders Circle
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- Past-president, 2018
- President, 2017
- CREW Network nominating committee member, 2017
- President-elect, 2016
- Treasurer from 2014 to 2016
- Member since 2010
- Quoted in an article by Jean-François Venne. “L’industrie plus que florissante des grands cabinets comptables”, Les Affaires. May 2018.
- Quoted in an article by Jean-François Venne. “Appuyer ses clients partout dans le monde”, Les Affaires. May 2018.
- Quoted in an article by Anne Gaignaire, “Où trouver de l’aide pour relocaliser son entreprise,” Les Affaires, November 2016.
- Quoted in an article by Claudine Hébert, “ Harnois Groupe pétrolier se lance dans l’immobilier pour générer des liquidités,” Les Affaires, November 2016.
- Quoted in an article by Anne Gaignaire, “ Déménager pour grandir, pas sans un bon plan,” Les Affaires, November 2016.
- Quoted in an article by Anne Gaignaire, “ Déménagement d’entreprise: 5 erreurs à ne pas commettre,” Les Affaires, November 2016.
- Author. “The Art of the Deal: Landlord’s Innovations in the New Age of Retail,” Espace Montréal, vol. 25, no. 2, 2016, June 2016.
- Quoted in an article by Dominique Lamy, “Fiducies immobilières : est-ce le bon moment?,” Les Affaires, February 2016.
- Author. “The Art in a Deal: Marrying Social Entrepreneurship and Social Impact Real Estate Development,” Espace Montréal, vol. 24, no. 4, 2016, November 2015.
- Quoted in an article by Matthieu Charest, “Édifices à bureau: turbulences à l’horizon,” Les Affaires, November 2015.
- Author. “Investir en immobilier sans devenir propriétaire, c’est possible!,” Action Canada-France, September 2014.
- Provides training for the Ordre des comptables professionnels agréés du Québec – ASPE and the real estate sector, 2014.
- Career profile featured on Droit-Inc. (website), “Comptable ou avocat : même combat.” September 2012.
- Quoted in an article by Nathalie Côté, “À la recherche de la relève” (nominated as a finalist, Rising Star award at the CREW Montréal gala), La Presse, May 2012.
- Guest speaker at a presentation held in collaboration with Altus and Stikeman Elliott for potential clients and business contacts on the subject of acquisition structures for commercial buildings, 2010.
- Quoted in the article by Martin Jolicoeur, “Les ventes de Noël devraient être meilleures,” Les Affaires, November 22, 2003, p. 16, November 2003.