Authentic, trustworthy, reliable.
Stéphanie Lincourt has a keen business sense and an innate talent for interpersonal relationships. Dedicated and savvy, her competence and professionalism are held in high esteem by her partners in the sectors she serves, including commercial real estate and construction.
With more than 15 years of experience in assurance services, Stéphanie leverages her in-depth expertise for the benefit of her diverse entrepreneurial clientele. Her extensive knowledge of the markets and of the various issues that entrepreneurs face on a regular basis allows her to propose targeted, practical solutions that are perfectly tailored to their individual situation.
Stéphanie pays particular attention to the quality of relationships she has with her clients. She makes a point of maintaining clear and regular communication to stay in solid touch and keep abreast of developments regarding their business. Over the years, Stéphanie has built a broad network of contacts in the business community, with real estate professionals, attorneys and bankers.
Fields of expertise
- Audit advisory services
- Tax advisory services
- Strategic business advisory services for the real estate, automobile, manufacturing and restaurant sectors
- Strategic advisory services applied to client operations
- Real estate and construction
- Manufacturing and distribution
- CPA auditor, CA, 2004
- Graduate Diploma in Accounting, Concordia University, 2003
- B.B.A., Concordia University, 2002
Professional and community involvement
- CPA Order of Québec – Member of the Young Leaders Circle
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- Member of the selection committee (board of directors), 2016-2019
- Outgoing president, 2018
- President, 2017
- CREW Network nominating committee member, 2017
- President-elect, 2016
- Treasurer, 2014 to 2016
- Member, since 2010
- Quoted in an article by Charles-Étienne Carrier. “Femmes et immobilier : la partie n’est pas gagnée,” Premières en affaires magazine, special edition on women in real estate, May 2019.
- Quoted in an article by Jean-François Venne. “L’industrie plus que florissante des grands cabinets comptables”, Les Affaires. May 2018.
- Quoted in an article by Jean-François Venne. “Appuyer ses clients partout dans le monde”, Les Affaires. May 2018.
- Author. “CREW M, an industry force to be reckoned with”. Espace Montréal magazine, December 2017.
- Co-Author. “New facts about GST/HST/QST”, Thomson Reuters Taxnet Pro, September 2017.
- Quoted in an article by Anne Gaignaire, “Où trouver de l’aide pour relocaliser son entreprise,” Les Affaires, November 2016.
- Quoted in an article by Claudine Hébert, “Harnois Groupe pétrolier se lance dans l’immobilier pour générer des liquidités,” Les Affaires, November 2016.
- Quoted in an article by Anne Gaignaire, “Déménager pour grandir, pas sans un bon plan,” Les Affaires, November 2016.
- Quoted in an article by Anne Gaignaire, “Déménagement d’entreprise: 5 erreurs à ne pas commettre,” Les Affaires, November 2016.
- Author. “The Art of the Deal: Landlord’s Innovations in the New Age of Retail,” Espace Montréal, June 2016.
- Quoted in an article by Dominique Lamy, “Fiducies immobilières : est-ce le bon moment?,” Les Affaires, February 2016.
- Author. “The Art in a Deal: Marrying Social Entrepreneurship and Social Impact Real Estate Development,” Espace Montréal, November 2015.
- Quoted in an article by Matthieu Charest, “Édifices à bureau: turbulences à l’horizon,” Les Affaires, November 2015.
- Author. “Investir en immobilier sans devenir propriétaire, c’est possible!,” Action Canada-France, September 2014.
- Provides training for the Ordre des comptables professionnels agréés du Québec – ASPE and the real estate sector, 2014.
- Career profile featured on Droit-Inc. (website), “Comptable ou avocat : même combat.” September 2012.
- Quoted in an article by Nathalie Côté, “À la recherche de la relève” (nominated as a finalist, Rising Star award at the CREW Montréal gala), La Presse, May 2012.
- Guest speaker at a presentation held in collaboration with Altus and Stikeman Elliott for potential clients and business contacts on the subject of acquisition structures for commercial buildings, 2010.
- Quoted in the article by Martin Jolicoeur, “Les ventes de Noël devraient être meilleures,” Les Affaires, November 2003.