Dedicated, empathetic, passionate.
Vincent De Angelis is one of those people that you just want in your corner. Driven to find success for his clients, Vincent uses his affable nature and vast expertise to guide clients on their financial journeys.
Vincent has focused his practice on structuring purchase and sale transactions undertaken by both Canadian and non-residents of Canada, the reorganization of shareholdings of Canadian privately owned corporations as well as providing consultation services in all areas of Canadian income tax compliance matters for both private and public corporations and their executive teams.
Regardless of the sector, geographical location, or complexity of their situations, Vincent helps his clients through it all, and in the process, makes them feel right at home.
Fields of expertise
- Structuring purchase and sale transactions
- Reorganization of shareholdings
- Canadian income tax
- Real Estate
- Health Services
- Levels I-III In-depth Tax Course, corporate reorganization, C.I.C.A, 2001-2004
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA), 1998
- Graduate Diploma in Accountancy, McGill University, 1996
- B.A. Economics and Finance, University of Western Ontario, 1994
Professional and community involvement
- McGill University’s Graduate Diploma in Taxation Program – Lecturer from 2004 to 2006
- Canadian Tax Foundation – Member since 2001
- Ordre des comptables professionnels agréés du Québec – Member since 1998
- Ontario Institute of Chartered Accountants – Member since 1997
- Author. “Passive income tax and impact on real restate investments,” Espace Montréal, vol. 27, n˚ 1, 2018.
- Author. “Taxation of Tenant Inducement Payments; Recent Jurisprudence,” Espace Montréal, vol. 27, n˚ 3, September 2018.
- With Harvey Sands. “Essential Myth Busting,” Espace Montréal magazine, vol. 21, n˚ 4 (December 14, 2012): p. 60-63.
- With Harvey Sands. “Tenant Inducements Payments,” Espace Montréal magazine, vol. 20, n˚ 4 (January 24, 2012): p. 59-63.
- Author. “Nouveaux pays : nouvelles règles,” Génération INC., December 15, 2011.
- Author. “Structuring the Ownership of Real Estate: Back to the Drawing Board,” Espace Montréal magazine, vol. 20, n˚ 1 (April 14, 2011): p. 68-71.
- Author. “Investing in Commercial Real Estate Abroad,” Espace Montréal magazine, vol. 19, n˚ 1 (October 5, 2010): p. 66-71.
- Author. “Investing in Canada through an LLC,” The Tax Adviser, vol. 41, n˚ 8 (August 2010): p.518-523.
- With Phil Nadler. “Property Conversions,” Espace Montréal magazine, vol. 17, n˚ 2 (June 30, 2008).