Generous, attentive, approachable.
Michel is someone who likes people and who in turn is liked by just about everyone who meets him. Delightfully unpretentious, he dedicates himself, day after day, to his clients.
Michel has more than 25 years of professional assurance experience. He firmly believes that strategic growth helps to ensure a company’s long-term sustainability and that this is the best way to create value and ensure that employees enjoy a vibrant and fulfilling work environment. He has earned the trust of his clients by sharing all of the best resources that Richter can make available, while also providing value-added advisory services.
Above all else, Michel considers himself to be a business partner and agent of change. His clients operate in a number of different sectors, and he works closely with the firm’s Professional Practice team to ensure that his clients always receive top-quality service.
Empathetic, proactive and with a real talent for resolving complex challenges, Michel is treasured by his clients.
Fields of expertise
- Strategic planning
- Due diligence
- Financial forecasts
- Food and beverages
- Arts and entertainment
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA), 1987
- BBA, Université du Québec à Montréal, 1985
Professional and community involvement
- Canadian Cancer Society (Quebec Division) – Member of the Board of Directors, Chairman of the Performance Assurance Committee, since 2014
- Fondation du Centre jeunesse de Montréal – Director and member of the finance committee, 2011-2012
- Cystic Fibrosis Quebec (formerly Quebec Cystic Fibrosis Association – QCFA) – Board member and treasurer, 1995-2009
- “Investir… pour séduire,” Génération INC., September, 2011
Audit and Assurance Services
To know where you’re going, it’s important to know where you’ve been. Audits and professional assurance services gives you a clear picture of your business’s current performance.
Transition and Succession Planning
For business owners, the business itself is the ultimate investment. It’s often all in, and the way to retire happily ever after. But what if “ever after” comes before you’re happily prepared?