Visionary, dedicated, strategic.
As a business owner, you continue to innovate, create and change the community we all live in. Understanding your personal and family objectives allows us to better align your personal objectives with your business interests.
Tasso has been working with and guiding highly successful business owners, entrepreneurs, and their families on a variety of matters dealing with wealth transition, business succession, governance and a whole array of complex taxation matters. He understands the importance of aligning estate planning and wills, trusts, shareholder agreements, matrimonial regimes and life insurance so that all personal and business objectives are integrated.
His ability to listen, understand and synthesize the many complex issues faced by high-net-worth individuals makes him a valued partner for more than just his business acumen and creativity. For more than 30 years, Tasso’s goal has been to make every client feel comfortable and confident that their financial roadmap is in dedicated hands.
Tasso’s temperament and unique skill set allows him to sit on the advisory board of successful business families and act as an effective mediator on sensitive matters such as shareholder disputes.
Fields of expertise
- Corporate reorganizations
- Employee compensation
- Business family and family business taxation matters
- Dispute resolution
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA), 1989
- B.Com., McGill University, 1985
Professional and community involvement
- International Fiscal Association – Member
- International Tax Planning Association – Member
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) – Member
- Canadian Tax Foundation – Member
- Segal Centre for Performing Arts – Board Member
- Richter – Board Member
- Interviewed by François Normand. “Ces PME qui ne font pas leur âge”, Les Affaires. October 2020