Strategic, solution-oriented, pragmatic.
Marc is a quick thinker and a valued resource to his clients. Regardless of the complexity of the project or transaction, Marc is called upon for his insightful expertise and strategic perspective, as well as his ability to analyze a situation from all sides. He provides creative recommendations and solutions that are well-thought out, and often challenge the status quo.
With 20 years of transaction advisory, financial consulting, and restructuring experience, Marc is often called upon to lead transaction advisory engagements in the United States and Canada on behalf of companies, entrepreneurs, private equity firms and financial institutions.
Marc is relied upon as a key member of the transaction team in assessing Quality of Earnings, working capital, negotiating terms of an agreement, providing vendor assistance in preparation for a sale and planning post transaction integration. Marc is also skilled in developing and assessing business plans, financial projections, cash flow forecasts and controls.
Fields of expertise
- Transaction advisory
- Due diligence
- Vendor assistance
- Quality of earnings, working capital, APA/SPA issues, post integration
- Consumer products
- Equipment rentals
- Media and entertainment
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA), 1996
- Graduate Diploma in Accounting, John Molson School of Business, Concordia University, 1995
- B. Com. with Great Distinction, John Molson School of Business, 1994
Professional and community involvement
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) – Member
- Wexner Heritage Leadership Development Program – Participant, 2017-2018
- Graduate Diploma in Accountancy program, John Molson School of Business – Lecturer (Business Advisory)
- Uniform Final Examination (UFE), Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants (now CPA Canada) – Member of the committee
- Young Entrepreneur Promies Awards, Federation CJA – Co-Chair of the committee, 2013
- Leadership Development Program, Federation CJA – Participant, 2011-2012