Pragmatic, optimistic, purposeful.
As you map out your financial success, the most valuable partner you can have is one who has the confidence to diplomatically play devil’s advocate and offer perspectives that others may not have considered.
Vimal’s soft-spoken nature belies his tough but fair style. These qualities, combined with his ability to lead by example, helped make Vimal a revered leader in our team. He is also a prominent leader within our Indigenous Advisory Services Group, providing valuation expertise.
With a pragmatic yet optimistic approach, Vimal provides advisory services to lawyers, boards of directors, CFOs, shareholders, regulatory bodies and governmental organizations.
Fields of expertise
- Business valuation
- Litigation support
- Mergers & acquisition/divestitures
- Valuations for financial reporting
- Intellectual property
- Domestic & international arbitrations
- Indigenous advisory
- Retail / Wholesale
- Real estate
- Renewable energy
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) credential
- Chartered Business Valuator (CBV), Silver medalist
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA)
- MBA, Finance, McMaster University
- B.Com. (with honours), Accounting, McMaster University
Professional and community involvement
- Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators (CICBV), since 2000
- Elected Director, 2007-2010
- Chair, Events Committee, 2009-2010
- Member, Education Committee, 2007-2010
- Membership Accreditation Process, 2001-2010