Adam CaplanVice President | CPA
RELIABLE, DRIVEN, DYNAMIC.
Highly experienced in the field of mergers and acquisitions, Adam is appreciated for his excellent communication skills and an exceptionally responsive approach. This, combined with his strong business acumen and analytical skills, position him as a trusted advisor to both business owners and private equity firm clients in the United States and Canada.
Adam has led many transaction advisory engagements across a multitude of industries, including manufacturing, distribution, consumer products and retail, to name a few.
As a key member of the financial consulting and transaction advisory team, Adam is often called upon to support the firm’s clients with due diligence and assessing quality of earnings, as well as performing financial and cash flow modelling.
FIELDS OF EXPERTISE
- Transaction advisory
- Due diligence
- Quality of earnings, working capital, APA/SPA issues, and vendor assistance.
- Developing and assessing business plans, financial projections, and cash flow forecasts.
- Consumer products
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA) license, 2016
- CA Program Certificate, McGill University, 2014
- Bachelor of Commerce, Major: Accounting, McGill University, 2013