VERSATILE, PRAGMATIC, PERSONABLE.
Ben is well-versed and relied upon over a multitude of transaction advisory services. Ben’s versatility, combined with his outstanding business sense and sharp analytical skills, enable him to provide Richter’s clients with invaluable insights in the field of mergers and acquisitions.
Over the course of his career, Ben has led complex engagements and supported entrepreneurs and private equity firms in the United States and Canada over a broad range of financial advisory engagements.
Ben has garnered significant experience across a spectrum of industries, including construction, media and entertainment, equipment rentals, consumer products, and financial services to name a few.
FIELDS OF EXPERTISE
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Transaction advisory services
- Due diligence
- Quality of earnings, working capital, APA / SPA advisory, and vendor assistance
- Developing and assessing business plans, financial projections, and cash flow forecasts
- Integration synergies
- Media and entertainment
- Consumer products
- Financial / business services
- Chartered Business Valuator (CBV), 2020
- Graduate Degree, Chartered Business Valuator (CBV), York University, 2019
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA), 2015
- Graduate Diploma, Chartered Accountancy, Concordia University, 2014
- Bachelor of Commerce, Major in Accounting, Concordia University, 2012