Bradley ZrihenPartner | CPA
Engaging, energetic, driven.
Bradley Zrihen is highly skilled in the development and assessment of restructuring strategies and strategic alternatives in distressed scenarios. In addition, Bradley is experienced in advising lender groups in underperforming situations, including the development of operational recommendations and profit improvement plans.
Dedicated and committed to his clients’ needs, Bradley has demonstrated an ability to develop strategic and creative solutions. Bradley recently played a key role in advising a lender group of a multidivisional aviation parts distributor, including the development of a business unit profitability model, which resulted in a successful restructure. Bradley also recently advised a large Senior Lender Group of a ~$400MM pharmaceutical manufacturer on the transition and relocation of a manufacturing facility, cost reduction initiatives and projected liquidity implications.
With an analytical mindset and strong communication skills, Bradley is passionate about delivering for his clients.
Fields of expertise
- Development of complex short and long-term financial statement models
- Assessing company performance
- Providing operational and working capital recommendations
- Manufacturing and distribution
- Business Services
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA)
- Graduate Degree in Accounting – McGill University
- Bachelor of Commerce – McGill University