Enthusiastic, hardworking, forward-thinking.
Determined and always willing to get involved, Giovanni Molinaro is an emerging leader in fintech advisory.
Giovanni’s extensive knowledge in taxation of corporations, partnerships, trusts, and individuals, both in Canada and abroad, makes him an essential part of the Richter line-up. He is highly regarded by his clients who trust his judgement and know that he brings real added value to their projects.
With over 15 years of audit and tax consulting experience in multiple industries, Giovanni plays an important role in executing mandates for both private and public companies. His technical expertise includes managing complex domestic and cross-border tax mandates, producing financial analysis and monitoring proper tax compliance and regulations for a large group of companies.
In addition to his expertise in audit and tax, Giovanni has market-leading knowledge of various fintech technologies, and is at the forefront of Richter’s presence in the Canadian start-up ecosystem.
Fields of Expertise
- Investment strategy: development and execution
- Market analysis and commentary
- Corporate reorganizations
- Cross-border planning
- Estate planning
- Canadian income tax compliance – Corporations, Trusts, Partnerships and Individuals
- Project Management
- Levels I-III In-depth Tax Course, Corporate Reorganization, CPA Canada, 2011-2014
- Chartered Professional Accountant, (CPA, CA), 2008
- D.E.S.S. in Public Accountancy, HEC Montreal, 2006
- B.B.A., HEC Montreal, 2005
Professional and community involvement
- Ordre des comptables professionnels agréés du Québec – Course leader, 2014-2015
- Ordre des comptables professionnels agréés du Québec – Member, since 2008
Life is full of uncertainties. Taxes don’t have to be one of them. Inadequate tax planning or improper handling of tax issues can result in major financial consequences and restrict your company’s growth.
Estate and Tax Planning to Protect your Legacy
Integrating your tax structuring is crucial for all ultra-high-net-worth families. This includes will planning, the use of trust, estate planning, and investment structure optimization — all of which maximizes tax efficiencies and minimizes the burden on you and the next generations.