Heidi LangePartner | CHRP
STRATEGIC, DYNAMIC, RESOURCEFUL.
Heidi has developed a passion in contributing to the wealth and evolution of clients’ businesses through consulting and the management of human capital. Her diligence and deep understanding of clients’ business challenges and issues combined with her expertise in human capital management has led her to become an appreciated partner to owners and corporate executives.
Heidi distinguishes herself by her ability to adapt to different individuals, work environments, and situations by offering customized solutions. She provides companies with sound, strategic HR advice at critical stages of their evolution and guides them through all types of situations. Her positive attitude and communicative energy contribute to reassuring clients and building strong and trusting business relationships with them.
Entrepreneur at heart, Heidi has over 25 years of experience in human capital management including 15 years leading a consulting firm she founded for organizations ranging from start-ups and family-owned businesses to small and medium-sized enterprises in various industries.
After running her business and working with Richter for several years on a variety of strategic engagements, Heidi now lead’s Richter’s Human Capital team.
FIELDS OF EXPERTISE
- HR Strategic Advisory Services
- Organizational Structure Optimization
- Business Transition and Succession Plans
- Executive and Management Mentoring
- Mergers and Acquisitions (HR Due Diligence and Integration plans)
- Incentive Plans, Compensation, and Pay Equity
- Talent Acquisition and Executive Search
- HR Audits and Compliance
- Family Offices
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Information Technology, Innovation, Start-ups
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Private Equity
- Real Estate
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Cancer Research Society, Board member since 2009
- Brome Lake Boat Club, Board member since 2013
- Bachelor of Administration (Marketing), Concordia University 1982
- Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP)