Justine DelislePartner | CPA, Pl. Fin.
- Download V-Card
Strategic, empathetic, creative.
Justine Delisle has a work style based on excellence, empathy and experience. She enjoys teaming up with people with different fields of expertise for collaborations that provide unique, lasting results. She describes herself as having a panoramic perspective on situations and challenges, one that helps her provide highly personalized solutions for her clients.
Justine began her career in the audit and assurance department, specializing in real estate, non-profit organizations and philanthropy. Her interest in real estate led her to develop an expertise in both public and private sectors.
In 2016, Justine conceptualized and founded a new group
at Richter, the Family Office Services (FOS) division, which is now one of the fastest growing divisions within the firm. Moving from FOS Practice Lead to Partner in 2020, she leads a team of dedicated professionals with a unique expertise in assisting high net worth families in all their financial matters and endeavours.
Acting as the personal CFO for ultra high net worth families (UHNW), her focus is on the integration and optimization of financial matters such as tax, accounting, wealth management, financial management and strategy, estate and Next Gen planning, philanthropy and governance. Working closely with her UHNW clients, Justine leverages her real estate expertise to help secure strategic growth opportunities for her clients and their families.
Together with her team, she offers a suite of family office services to support her clients in developing their financial, social and philanthropic legacy, and collaborates with other family advisors to exceed clients’ objectives when building their financial and philanthropic strategies. Her attentiveness, empathetic nature and proactive approach makes her a trusted advisor for her clients.
Fields of expertise
- Business planning and investment strategy
- Family and personal financial planning
- Estate planning
- Next generation planning and implementation
- Philanthropy and governance
- Investments structure and accounting
- Financial management of complex structures
- Cash management and banking
- Family fiduciary mandate
- Institut de la planification financière (IQPF) designation, 2018
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA), 2012
- Graduate Diploma in Public Accountancy, HEC Montréal, 2010
- B.B.A., HEC Montréal, 2009
Professional and community involvement
- Nexus REIT Board of Trustees – Member. Since October 2021.
- The On the Tip of the Toes Foundation – President, since July 2021
- Peace Network for Social Harmony – Member and representative for Richter
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioner (STEP) – Member
- Quoted in “These traits can nip children’s sense of entitlement in the bud”, Canadian Family Offices, October 2022
- Quoted in “Family offices find new clients amid Quebec’s
technology gold rush”, Canadian Family Offices, January 2022
- Quoted in “Réussir un transfert familial avec l’accompagnement d’un CPA”, Les Affaires, December 2021
- Interviewed by François Normand. “Ces PME qui ne font pas leur âge”, Les Affaires, October 2020
Giving Back To The Community – Philanthropy
Charitable giving is often an expression of your core values; it represents you and your legacy to the community. It can also be a family project that brings the next generation into the fold in a meaningful way.
Navigating Family Dynamics – Governance
With great wealth comes great responsibilities towards the community, family members and generations to follow. Developing clear governance systems ensures family harmony and, ultimately, intergenerational success.
Creating And Managing Your Wealth
Since inception, we have been driven by independence and objectivity. We are not beholden to one investment solution or limited by the number of investment opportunities available to us.
Preparing Your Next Generation – Financial Literacy Program
Richter’s Financial Literacy program is a customizable way to educate family members around key areas of family wealth and business management.
Estate and Tax Planning to Protect your Legacy
Integrating your tax structuring is crucial for all ultra-high-net-worth families. This includes will planning, the use of trust, estate planning, and investment structure optimization — all of which maximizes tax efficiencies and minimizes the burden on you and the next generations.
Keeping Your Family Safe
Life insurance can be an investment for families to provide liquidity at death or for philanthropic objectives. We help you evaluate if life insurance can meet objectives.