Luciano RendaVice President | CPA, CFA, CBV
DEDICATED, PRAGMATIC, DRIVEN.
Playing a lead role in transaction advisory services, Luciano is passionate about supporting companies, entrepreneurs, and private equity firms in the United States and Canada.
Luciano has excelled as a trusted advisor to his clients through his commitment, analytical mindset and sharp business sense. He is proficient in a variety of capacities including assessing quality of earnings, working capital, vendor assistance in preparation for a sale, and sale and purchase agreement advisory.
Over the course of his career, Luciano has acquired extensive transaction advisory experience across a broad range of industries and has demonstrated his ability to provide invaluable business advice to his clients.
FIELDS OF EXPERTISE
- Transaction advisory
- Due diligence
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Quality of earnings, working capital, APA/SPA advisory
- Vendor assistance
- Consumer products
- Chartered Business Valuator (CBV), 2018
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), 2016
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA) 2015
- Graduate Diploma in Accountancy, Concordia University, 2014
- Bachelor of Commerce, Concordia University, 2012