Committed, reliable, caring.
Michael is smart, trustworthy, committed and a great listener. He is exceptionally focused, organized and always respects his calendar- if you’re booked, you’re all good! He used to be a business owner too, so he genuinely understands the day-to-day of business ownership.
This sought after professional has over 25 years of experience in both professional services and industry. Michael has been an auditor and strategic advisor to companies in a variety of sectors. He has been involved in international expansion, both to the United States and overseas, and his strategic skill set extends beyond accounting and finance, reaching into operations, marketing, human resources and information technology.
An inspirational leader, Michael leads and manages complex assurance mandates while providing strategic business advisory services to his diverse, and very satisfied, clientele.
Fields of expertise
- Strategic business advisory
- Registered CPA, Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, 2006
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA), 1993
- Graduate Diploma in Public Accountancy, McGill University, 1992
- Bachelor of Commerce, McGill University, 1990
Professional and community involvement
- Has worked closely with investment bankers, private equity, financial institutions, Canadian and international law firms, and tax advisors on a wide variety of strategies.
- Involvement in all aspects of acquisition and divestiture of businesses including strategy, deal terms, valuation, due diligence and post-acquisition integration.
- Guest lecturer. Corporate Finance, Concordia University, Montréal.
- Guest lecturer. Business Strategy, McGill University, Montréal.
Audit and Assurance Services
To know where you’re going, it’s important to know where you’ve been. Audits and professional assurance services gives you a clear picture of your business’s current performance.
Transition and Succession Planning
For business owners, the business itself is the ultimate investment. It’s often all in, and the way to retire happily ever after. But what if “ever after” comes before you’re happily prepared?