Shawn RozanskyPartner | CPA auditor
- Download V-Card
Agreeable, inquisitive, determined.
Shawn is a truly pleasant and persuasive individual – but don’t let his affable nature fool you into thinking he’s a pushover – he will challenge you until he is sure that every angle of every problem has been thoroughly considered.
Shawn has significant experience in a variety of industries. Clients rely on his proactivity and timely communication and his consistent offering of suggestions for business improvements in order to maximize profitability and operational efficiencies.
Shawn’s experience extends outside his work at Richter, as he has also acquired extensive industry experience working with a prominent international venture capital firm, and later as COO of a private company. He has overseen the finance, administration and operations of the business and successfully led the company’s North American expansion. He was also part of the team that implemented the software as a service (SAAS) model to the company’s current licensing model.
Truly relatable, wonderfully down-to-earth and very polite, Shawn is extremely popular with his clients and much sought after in his field.
Fields of expertise
- Financial reporting
- Development of overall strategy
- Operational review
- Real Estate
- Innovation and technology
- Manufacturing and distribution
- Charitable organizations
- Diploma in Public Accountancy, Concordia University, 2001
- Bachelor of Commerce, McGill University, 2000
Professional and community involvement
- Segal Center – Member of the Board of Directors and Treasurer, since 2017
- ProMontreal Entrepreneurs Fund – Member of Investment Committee, since 2012
- Sylvan Adams YM-YWHA of Montreal – Member of the Board of Directors, since 2011; Treasurer, since 2013
Audit and Assurance Services
To know where you’re going, it’s important to know where you’ve been. Audits and professional assurance services gives you a clear picture of your business’s current performance.
Transition and Succession Planning
For business owners, the business itself is the ultimate investment. It’s often all in, and the way to retire happily ever after. But what if “ever after” comes before you’re happily prepared?