Vanessa VelentzasPartner | CPA auditor
- Download V-Card
Resourceful, organized, dynamic.
Witty and sociable, with incredible focus, Vanessa Velentzas is a detail-oriented and savvy advisor. Her passion for her work and commitment to success emanates in all she does, making her a favorite of her clients and team members alike.
Vanessa has over 15 years of experience delivering assurance and consulting services to private companies. Among her many mandates within various industries, she is a go-to resource for the retail, apparel, distribution and manufacturing sectors. Her noteworthy expertise and extensive knowledge means she can see the big picture while providing targeted solutions and anticipating issues before they arise.
Retail executives rely on her to help them navigate today’s highly volatile landscape. Vanessa provides meaningful and practical solutions in areas such as store performance analysis, inventory management and financial projections. In addition, Vanessa has worked on pre- and post-funding due diligence mandates for major banks and financial institutions.
Passionate, driven and determined, Vanessa is recognized for her technical expertise and commitment to client satisfaction.
Fields of expertise
- Problem solving
- Due diligence
- Manufacturing and distribution
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA auditor, CA), 2006
- Graduate Diploma in Public Accountancy, McGill University, 2006
- B.Com., McGill University, 2004
Professional and community involvement
- Hellenic Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal – Member of the Board of Directors, since 2016
- Hellenic Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal – Member of the Executive Committee, since 2017
- National Retail Federation (U.S.) – Member
- With Stephanie Lincourt. “The Art of the Deal: Landlord’s Innovations in the New Age of Retail,” Espace Montréal, vol. 25, n˚ 2, June 2016.
- Career profile featured on Droit-Inc. (website), “Au secours des détaillants,” March 2014.
- “Formule ‘briques et mortier’ : bien vivante et toujours aussi importante,” Le Détaillant, Winter 2012.