Like it or not, in today’s rapidly shifting marketplace if a business wants to stay competitive, it not only has to “go” digital, it has to “be” digital. With so much to learn and so little time to implement, understanding what all this tech talk means for you, your employees and your business can seem daunting. Our digital transformation service is designed to demystify the online onboarding process, and get you up to speed with your industry’s changing demands. Technology impacts every aspect of a business. Companies rise and fall based on their capacity to embrace and implement powerful new tools. It’s crucial to understand why innovation matters, how it should be integrated into your strategic planning, and what governance is needed to manage a digital transformation and its associated risks. In such a complex, constantly-evolving ecosystem, you need a team of professionals that understand cyber inside and out – and how you can use it to your advantage: how you can operate safely, where you may be vulnerable, and what best practices can enhance your business. Our professionals develop an effective digital strategy tailored to your unique situation. The end result can mean greater efficiencies, a proper information management system, optimization of your application portfolio, and security for all of your business activities.
What’s the next frontier? We’re already there.
- We use AI for cybersecurity and access management
- We advise on Blockchain integration and cryptocurrency management
- We do Darkweb surveillance and cyber intelligence
- IT strategy & planning
- Application portfolio optimization
- IT governance, risk & controls (IT GRC)
- IT outsourcing & cloud advisory
- Software package selection & integration
- Enterprise architecture
- Data governance
- Data classification
- Date protection
- Data-flow documentation & analysis
- Business intelligence
- Digital strategy, innovation & vision
- Current and target capabilities assessment
- Scenario identification & selection
- Scenario execution
- Value management
- Blockchain integration and practice advisory
- Cryptocurrency management advisory
- Data governance management
- Security governance
- Managed security services
- Enterprise incident management
- Threat & vulnerability management
- Security architecture & implementation
- Cyber security Maturity Assessment
- Cyber threats monitoring and surveillance
- Deep and Darkweb monitoring
- Data Loss Prevention management
- Cyber intelligence management
Meet our expertsThe people behind the expertise.
David LachmansinghCISA, CISSP, CRISC, Splunk Certified Administrator
Raymond VankrimpenCISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC
Laurent CarlierCISA, CRMA, CISSP, ASC
Massimo CecereCPA, CA, CRMA
Yves NadeauCPA auditor, CA, CRMA, CFE
Food for thoughtWhat’s in the news & what you need to know.
Chances are, at least some of your passwords are already in the wrong hands.
By: David Greenham, CISSP, CISM, CISA, SCF, QSA, Sr. Manager, Richter So you receive a poorly-crafted email, full of spelling and grammatical mistakes, claiming to be from someone who has installed malicious software and taken control of your PC. They’re demanding a ransom in Bitcoin or they will send compromising photos to all of your […]Click to read more.
Survey of Bank Forecasts – November.
Loonie struggles as oil weighs on Canadian economy At the time of the publication, the CAD traded at 75.86 US¢/CAD, the lowest level since July. The Canadian economy has struggled on the heels of record low oil prices and the country is currently experiencing a current account deficit. National notes that the positive economic news, […]Click to read more.
The Internet of Everything consumes both you and your real estate business.
By: Bertrand Milot, CISM, CRISC, CRMP, CRMP-F, PCSM, C|CISO, ISO 27001 LA, C|BP, Vice President, Risk, Performance and Technology Advisory Services Fifteen years ago, the famous French entrepreneur Benjamin Sonntag surmised that ’if the service or product on the internet was free or almost free… you were the product’ being consumed. This maxim, and others like […]Click to read more.
The first word that comes to mind when working at Richter is ”family”. It is a unique place that has brought together talented and dedicated people for over 90 years. Discover the values that guide our day-to-day activities.