Like it or not, in today’s rapidly shifting marketplace if a business wants to stay competitive, it not only has to “go” digital, it has to “be” digital. With so much to learn and so little time to implement, understanding what all this tech talk means for you, your employees and your business can seem daunting. Our digital transformation service is designed to demystify the online onboarding process, and get you up to speed with your industry’s changing demands. Technology impacts every aspect of a business. Companies rise and fall based on their capacity to embrace and implement powerful new tools. It’s crucial to understand why innovation matters, how it should be integrated into your strategic planning, and what governance is needed to manage a digital transformation and its associated risks. In such a complex, constantly-evolving ecosystem, you need a team of professionals that understand cyber inside and out – and how you can use it to your advantage: how you can operate safely, where you may be vulnerable, and what best practices can enhance your business. Our professionals develop an effective digital strategy tailored to your unique situation. The end result can mean greater efficiencies, a proper information management system, optimization of your application portfolio, and security for all of your business activities.
What’s the next frontier? We’re already there.
- We use AI for cybersecurity and access management
- We advise on Blockchain integration and cryptocurrency management
- We do Darkweb surveillance and cyber intelligence
- IT strategy & planning
- Application portfolio optimization
- IT governance, risk & controls (IT GRC)
- IT outsourcing & cloud advisory
- Software package selection & integration
- Enterprise architecture
- Data governance
- Data classification
- Date protection
- Data-flow documentation & analysis
- Business intelligence
- Digital strategy, innovation & vision
- Current and target capabilities assessment
- Scenario identification & selection
- Scenario execution
- Value management
- Blockchain integration and practice advisory
- Cryptocurrency management advisory
- Data governance management
- Security governance
- Managed security services
- Enterprise incident management
- Threat & vulnerability management
- Security architecture & implementation
- Cyber security Maturity Assessment
- Cyber threats monitoring and surveillance
- Deep and Darkweb monitoring
- Data Loss Prevention management
- Cyber intelligence management
Meet our expertsThe people behind the expertise.
Raymond VankrimpenCISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC
David LachmansinghCISA, CISSP, CRISC, Splunk Certified Administrator
Laurent CarlierCISA, CRMA, CISSP, ASC
Massimo CecereCPA, CA, CRMA
Yves NadeauCPA auditor, CA, CRMA, CFE
Food for thoughtWhat’s in the news & what you need to know.
Mark data like bank notes to flush out cybercrime.
By Bertrand Milot Original, as it appears on Finance et Investissement – https://www.finance-investissement.com/ In films, gangsters are regularly caught because the stolen bank notes were marked. Well, you could do the same thing with your data. In one of my columns a few months ago, I addressed the possibility of our data or our identity […]Click to read more.
Cryptojacking: Making money is good, using others to make it is even better….
By Bertrand Milot Original, as it appears on Finance et Investissement – https://www.finance-investissement.com/ A few months ago, I spoke to you about cryptocurrencies and the popular mining syndrome. I told stories of these nouveaux-riches people that could smell the speculative benefits of cryptocurrencies. In short, a whole world of complexity, which, even before it began […]Click to read more.
The Internet of Things: a risk for the financial sector?.
By Bertrand Milot Original, as it appears on Finance et Investissement – https://www.finance-investissement.com/ To meet the challenge of a clearly established trend and the growing need for mobility, the number of devices connected to the Internet is increasing and they cling to us like little helpers in our daily tasks. These devices come in a […]Click to read more.
The first word that comes to mind when working at Richter is ”family”. It is a unique place that has brought together talented and dedicated people for over 90 years. Discover the values that guide our day-to-day activities.