Like it or not, in today’s rapidly shifting marketplace if a business wants to stay competitive, it not only has to “go” digital, it has to “be” digital. With so much to learn and so little time to implement, understanding what all this tech talk means for you, your employees and your business can seem daunting. Our digital transformation service is designed to demystify the online onboarding process, and get you up to speed with your industry’s changing demands. Technology impacts every aspect of a business. Companies rise and fall based on their capacity to embrace and implement powerful new tools. It’s crucial to understand why innovation matters, how it should be integrated into your strategic planning, and what governance is needed to manage a digital transformation and its associated risks. In such a complex, constantly-evolving ecosystem, you need a team of professionals that understand cyber inside and out – and how you can use it to your advantage: how you can operate safely, where you may be vulnerable, and what best practices can enhance your business. Our professionals develop an effective digital strategy tailored to your unique situation. The end result can mean greater efficiencies, a proper information management system, optimization of your application portfolio, and security for all of your business activities.
What’s the next frontier? We’re already there.
- We use AI for cybersecurity and access management
- We advise on Blockchain integration and cryptocurrency management
- We do Darkweb surveillance and cyber intelligence
- IT strategy & planning
- Application portfolio optimization
- IT governance, risk & controls (IT GRC)
- IT outsourcing & cloud advisory
- Software package selection & integration
- Enterprise architecture
- Data governance
- Data classification
- Date protection
- Data-flow documentation & analysis
- Business intelligence
- Digital strategy, innovation & vision
- Current and target capabilities assessment
- Scenario identification & selection
- Scenario execution
- Value management
- Blockchain integration and practice advisory
- Cryptocurrency management advisory
- Data governance management
- Security governance
- Managed security services
- Enterprise incident management
- Threat & vulnerability management
- Security architecture & implementation
- Cyber security Maturity Assessment
- Cyber threats monitoring and surveillance
- Deep and Darkweb monitoring
- Data Loss Prevention management
- Cyber intelligence management
Meet our expertsThe people behind the expertise.
David LachmansinghCISA, CISSP, CRISC, Splunk Certified Administrator
Raymond VankrimpenCISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC
Laurent CarlierCISA, CRMA, CISSP, ASC
Massimo CecereCPA, CA, CRMA
Yves NadeauCPA auditor, CA, CRMA, CFE
Food for thoughtWhat’s in the news & what you need to know.
The Case for RPA.
Merged documents using Business Automation, AI And Robotics The Challenge This client was dedicating 36 full-time employees to manually extracting email attachments which came in from vendors daily. These 36 employees worked throughout the client’s various international offices. The process was highly repetitive, time consuming and required the support of a large team. Because of the […]Click to read more.
Family mission statements.
Paying more than lip service to the importance of legacy planning For ultra-high net-worth individuals, the burden of preserving and transferring wealth across generations has become riskier and more complex. What’s even more difficult, is the challenge of engaging and involving other family members. A long-term view of these concerns may resolve both issues. Picture […]Click to read more.
Combatting Fraud (and other Security Concerns) with Automation and Machine Learning.
Fraud investigations are inherently complex, requiring knowledge, skill, and most importantly, timeliness. Analysts sort through and analyze dozens, if not hundreds, of unique data sources during an investigation – as has been the method for decades, if not longer. While this system is (in most instances) tried and tested, it is antiquated. Investigators are spending […]Click to read more.
The first word that comes to mind when working at Richter is ”family”. It is a unique place that has brought together talented and dedicated people for over 90 years. Discover the values that guide our day-to-day activities.