A member of Richter since 2010, Justine Delisle began her career in the Assurance department, specializing in real estate, non-profit organizations and philanthropy. Since 2016, she has held the position of Division Manager of the Financial Account Management (FAM) division, having overseen its design and implementation. She now leads a team of dedicated specialists with a unique expertise in assisting wealthy families in their financial matters.
Part of the Richter Global Group, her focus is on the integration of financial matters such as tax, accounting, wealth management, financial management and strategy, estate planning, philanthropy and governance. She also specializes on international families moving to Canada. Together with her team, she offers a suite of family office services to support her clients in developing their financial, social and philanthropic legacy. She collaborates with other family advisors to exceed her clients’ objectives and build their financial and philanthropic strategy. Her attentive and empathetic nature and her proactive approach make her a trusted advisor for her clients.
Areas of Expertise
- Financial planning
- Financial management of complex structures
- Estate planning
- Institut de la planification financière (IQPF) designation, in progress
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA), 2012
- Graduate Diploma in Public Accountancy, HEC Montréal, 2010
- B.B.A., HEC Montréal, 2009
Professional and community involvement
- Peace Grantmakers Network - Richter member and representative since 2015
- Swiss-Canadian Chamber of Commerce (Quebec) - Richter member and representative since 2016