Bill 64 – Are you prepared?
The top 6 questions to ask yourself, and the top 4 tips to get started towards complying with Bill 64 to protect your company and its data.
- Where and how is your organization’s data stored?
- What type of personal data is stored or used by your organization?
- How many third parties have access to your organization’s personal data?
- Do you have personal data protection policies?
- What measures are in place at your organization to protect the personal data of your employees and customers?
- Do you have efficient practices and internal controls in place to ensure personal data security?
- Train your employees on personal data protection best practices.
- Get acquainted with Bill 64 and its implications on your business.
- Contact us to start thinking about how to align your business with the new requirements.
- Put a process in place to adequately respond to requests from your employees and customers who may ask for their personal data.
Looking for more information? Head to the Bill 64 main resource page.
Meet our expertsThe people behind the expertise.
Yves NadeauFCPA, FCA auditor, CRMA, CFE, CICA
An expert advisor recognized by boards of directors, audit committees and senior management, Yves advises his clients on strategic planning, corporate governance, risk management and internal auditing.
Massimo CecereCPA, CA, CRMA
Massimo is an expert advisor in business strategy, risk management, governance, CFO advisory and internal audit.
Mehdi AboulfarajCISSP, VCP, ing.
As a Vice-President at Richter, Mehdi oversees the implementation of cybersecurity solutions.
Raymond VankrimpenCISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC
Ray Vankrimpen genuinely enjoys delivering his boutique brand of consulting, implementation and audit expertise in the areas of cybersecurity, privacy, IT risk management and data quality.
David GreenhamCISSP, CCSP, CISM, CISA, QSA, SABSA SCF, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
David Greenham’s commitment to delivering quality work and providing excellence in service is unmatched. With quiet dedication he ensures his clients are cared for and always goes the extra mile to help his colleagues find success.
David LachmansinghCISA, CISSP, CRISC, Splunk Certified Administrator
David is passionate about making sure his clients succeed. An inveterate enthusiast, he helps his clients become more innovative and effective in their operations by evaluating and adopting the right cutting edge technologies to meet their needs.
Will XiangCPA, CA, CITP, CAMS
Your business, culture, and problems are unique. Therefore, solutions rarely take the form of a one-size-fits-all package. Will prides himself in bringing the proper industry-leading risk management solution to fit your specific short term needs and strategic goals.