Thorough, practical, ambitious.
As you create significant wealth, having independent, objective advisors to help you manage said wealth is crucial. Mindy assists her clients through the challenges inherent to wealthy families and helps them secure peace of mind for today, and comfort and clarity for the future.
Mindy joined Richter in 2006, as its unique family office business model was beginning to take shape as a completely independent entity. This division has since grown, and focuses on wealth management, philanthropy, insurance needs and family governance. Mindy advises clients on the design and implementation of plans to help them achieve their financial objectives, quantifying goals and then determining the most appropriate asset allocation and financial solutions. Acting with complete independence and objectivity, Mindy recommends the proven third-party managers to optimize her clients’ investment strategies.
A skilled financial advisor, Mindy is able to craft and deliver advice that is practical, understandable and relevant to the goals and objectives of ultra-high-net-worth families. Her insights and well-rounded expertise make her a trusted resource for many prominent business leaders and their families.
Fields of expertise
- Family office
- Wealth management
- Relationship management
- Asset allocation
- Portfolio construction
- Investment manager research
- Alternative investments
- Chartered Investment Manager (CIM), 2012
- Financial Management Advisor (FMA), 2007
- Financial planning certificate, Université Laval, 2001
- Life and disability insurance licence, 1995
- Canadian securities course, 1994
- B.A., Concordia University, (With Distinction), 1994
Professional and social involvement
- Jewish Community Foundation – Member of the Investment Committee, since 2018
- Mount Sinai Hospital Foundation – Member of the Board of Trustees, 2014-2018
- Hebrew Foundation School – Member of the Board of Trustees and Past-President, since 2010
- Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF) – Portfolio manager, since 2012
- Institut québécois de planification financière (IQPF)– Member, since 2001
- Quoted in an article by Jean-François Venne. “Cabinets comptables: l’équation de la réussite”, Les Affaires. February 2021
- Podcast interview. “IntroCap Interviews”, by Karen Azlen, Introduction Capital. June 2020