Personable, creative, enthusiastic.
Accomplished, driven, yet known for his kindness, Greg has big ideas that match the scope of his ambition. A great people connector he loves to build durable, effective business relationships. His enthusiastic nature means that he is ready to jump whole-heartedly into every project he takes on.
Greg is a seasoned wealth management professional with almost 30 years’ experience in global financial markets, working with individuals, institutions, and family offices. Greg brings a unique, holistic approach to wealth management and works with professionals in a segment of the market that sees value in working alongside an independent, trusted advisor as part of their overarching wealth management solution.
As a Family Enterprise Advisor (FEA), Greg works with families to help them navigate the complexities of wealth and legacy transmission. Bringing together both a technical skill set, as well as a deep understanding of relational family and enterprise strategy issues, he strives to help families address complex problems through open communication and trust.
In addition to his business development and relationship management roles, Greg is actively involved in ongoing investment manager due diligence and manager selection to ensure that RFO clients continue to receive access to unique, best in class investment solutions. Bringing a thoughtful approach to asset allocation and portfolio construction, Greg works closely with families to help them bridge the gap between a complex investment landscape and their own unique investment goals.
Fields of Expertise
- Investment strategy: development and execution
- Market analysis and commentary
- Family Enterprise Advisor, 2019
- CFA Charterholder, 2001
- BA, English Literature, McGill, 1989
Professional and community involvement
- Atlantic Salmon Federation – Toronto Advisory Board, since 2017
- Canada’s Great Kitchen Party – Toronto Advisory Board, since 2010
- Quoted in an article by Marjo Johne. “ETFs keep up the pace, with much room to grow in 2020”. The Globe and Mail. November 2019.
- Quoted. “How a family office can ensure generations of success”. Report on business. October 2019.